forrest-user mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@apache.org>
Subject Re: AW: Newbie trying to integrate external RSS content
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2004 09:41:55 GMT
Sascha,

You need to add this reference to site.xml

<weblog label="Weblog" href="weblog.html" description="Stevens Weblog"/>

you can check that using forrest run and http://localhost:8888/weblog.xml

> I was hoping that one could write down some introduction in that file and then refer
to some external rss content..
> but how could i achieve this?!

hummm... I thought about that, Add your own transformation. Check how is
done it on rssissues2document.xsl

> Cheers,
> Sascha.

Good luck