forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Tamara Harpster" <tharps...@excite.com>
Subject RE: Image map not working...
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2004 00:01:51 GMT

I have gotten Forrest to support the usemap function after adding in tags to the 2.0 DTD.
Based on previous input, I've created a bug report,  FOR-332, at http://issues.cocoondev.org/browse/FOR-332,
that has the differences need to add in the DTD support. I tried out the fix today with the
latest stuff and it still seems to work. Basically, the map and area tags needed to be added
in and they get passed straight thru to the HTML. The PDF generation also works on this. More
testing probably needs to be done, but I have gotten it to work with my files.

Tamara Harpster

 --- On Fri 10/22,  < greg.vaco@cox.net > wrote:
From:  [mailto: greg.vaco@cox.net]
To: user@forrest.apache.org
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 11:52:47 -0400
Subject: Image map not working...

Has anyone gotten an image map to work within Forrest (Head)?  I have a small HTML file containing
a GIF image with several hotspots.  If I view it outside of Forrest, everything is fine and
the hyperlinks will work.  However, once itís run through Forrest, the hotspots no longer
work, but I can still see the MAP tag in the source.<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com