forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Christian Roth" <r...@visualclick.de>
Subject Re: Debugging inclusion of custom project sitemap.xmap
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2004 16:45:29 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:

>> I'm hoping to put some code there to actually be sure that my
>> sitemap.xmap gets included and it is actually a problem with my setup.
>
>I use a very quick and easy "cheat" if I have concerns like this, I
>temporarily make the XML in my project sitemap invalid and refresh a
>page. If it is being loaded Cocoon will choke and tell you about the
>error in the questionable file.

Thanks Ross, this trick helped in finding the problem. It turned out that
in my forrest.properties file, I only had set the project.sitemap-dir
property, but not the project.sitemap property (assuming that
'sitemap.xmap' was automatically appended). Adding the explicit path of
my sitemap.xmap using project.sitemap, it is now mounted.

Regards, Christian.