forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Christian Roth" <r...@visualclick.de>
Subject Re: Custom DTD in catalog not honored by Cocoon step
Date Sat, 09 Oct 2004 10:30:47 GMT
Christian Roth wrote:

>It looks like Forrest is aware of my catalog extension, but Cocoon isn't

My apologies, answering my own question: RTFM (of course...)

Extending Forrest with your own DTD requires you to supply the
corresponding catalog to both components, Forrest and Cocoon, separately.
Though the essential Cocoon part is missing at

[1] <http://forrest.apache.org/docs/your-project.html#new_dtd>

a respective note can be found here:

[2] <http://forrest.apache.org/docs/v
alidation.html#Associating+DTDs+with+document+types>

It would be nice to have the Cocoon catalog issue also referenced as an
essential step in adding a new DTD to Forrest as a fourth item to the
list at [1].

Anyway, for now my problem seems to be solved.

Christian