forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Christian Roth" <r...@visualclick.de>
Subject How to serialize intermediary XML files for debugging?
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2004 17:22:44 GMT
Hi,

I'm working on customizing skins and behaviours regarding menu/tab/
content creation for my site.

Is there a pre-configured option to have the intermediary files on which
e.g. book2menu.xsl, tab2menu.xsl and document2html.xsl operate serialized
to a file so that I can use a simple, standalone XSLT debugger to check
what my stylesheets are doing outside of the complex Cocoon framework?

If there isn't, it would be nice if someone could point me in the right
direction on what to modify to have intermediary results be serialized.
Modify somehow Cocoon's pipelines by adding serialize steps? How to get
them to still operate as normal on the following steps? I'm a little
clueless here...

Thanks,
Christian