forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Christian Roth" <r...@visualclick.de>
Subject Tab-menu generation problem
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2004 12:27:55 GMT
Hi,

I asked this several days ago, but neither have found the reason for the
unexpected behaviour nor a solution, so I'm asking again in the hope
someone can shed some light on this.

I have the problem that no menu under a specific tab is generated. I'm
using forrest_20041005044633, snapshot from Tue, Oct 5, 2004. Here's my

site.xml:
---------

<site label="infinity-loop" href=""
  xmlns="http://apache.org/forrest/linkmap/1.0" tab="">

    <index label="Profile" href="company/index.html" tab="company"/>
    <contact label="Contact" href="company/contact.html" tab="company" />

</site>

and my

tabs.xml:
---------

<tabs software="MyProj"
  title="MyProj"
  copyright="Foo"

  <tab id="company" label="Company" dir="company" indexfile="index.html"/>
</tabs>

I have source index.xml and contact.xml files available under xdocs/
company/, and they get generated correctly, just not the menu consisting
of what I think should contain

  Profile
  Contact

under the Company tab which itself is generated and highlighted correctly
when I show /company/index.html in my browser. Why does the menu not get
generated?

Regards, Christian.