forrest-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Still in pain; upgrade from 0.5 to 0.6
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2004 04:52:38 GMT
Why is there an extra element <guide> inside
the <UsersGuide> element?

--David

Howard Lewis Ship wrote:
> Now I'm trying to get the Tapestry site working with Forrest 0.6.
> 
> I'm httting the same problem with my navigation that I did with
> HiveMind.  On *some* tabs, the index.html within a particular
> directory is a verbatim copy of the root index.html (which means it
> not only has the wrong content, but has bad relative links to
> styesheets and images).
> 
> I've put up a version of the resulting site at
> http://jakarta.apache.org/~hlship/tapestry
> 
> Does *anyone* have some insight into what's going on inside Forrest and Cocoon?
> 
> site.xml: (partial)
> 
> <site xmlns="http://apache.org/forrest/linkmap/1.0" tab="project">
>   
>     <project-index href="index.html"/>
>     
>     <project label="Tapestry">
>     <home label="Home" href="index.html"/>
>     <quotes label="Quotes" href="quotes.html"/>
>     <faq label="FAQ" href="faq.html"/>
>     <todo label="TODO" href="todo.html"/>
>     <changes label="Change Log" href="changes.html"/>
>     <wiki label="Wiki" href="http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-tapestry/"/>
>     <dev label="Developers" href="dev.html"/>
>     </project>
>     
>     <UsersGuide label="Users Guide" tab="UsersGuide" href="UsersGuide/">
>       
>       <index href="index.html"/>
>       
>         <guide label="Users Guide">
>           <!-- intro label="Introduction" href="index.html"/ -->
>           <templates label="Page and component templates" href="template.html"/>
>           <components label="Creating Tapestry components"
> href="components.html"/>
>           <state label="Managing server-side state" href="state.html"/>
>           <configuration label="Configuring Tapestry"
> href="configuration.html"/>
>           <proprties label="Tapestry Object Properties" href="properties.html"/>
>           <spec label="Specification DTDs" href="spec.html"/>
>         </guide>
>       
>     </UsersGuide>
>     
>     
>     <tapestry label="Framework" tab="tapestry" href="tapestry/">
>       
>       <index href="index.html"/>
>       
>       <ComponentReference label="ComponentReference" href="ComponentReference/">
>         <ActionLink label="ActionLink" href="ActionLink.html"/>
>         <Any label="Any" href="Any.html"/>
> 
> tabs.xml:
> 
> <tabs software="Tapestry"
>   title="Tapestry Project"
>   copyright="Apache Software Foundation"
>   xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink">
> 
>   <tab label="Tapestry Project" href="index.html" id="project"/>
>   <tab label="Users Guide" dir="UsersGuide"  id="UsersGuide"/>
>   <tab label="Framework" dir="tapestry" id="tapestry"/>
> 
>  </tabs>
> 
> As with HiveMind, I've been in thrash mode, changing things that used
> to work to try and make them work again.
> 
> 


Mime
View raw message