forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Scherler, Thorsten" <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: getting one single PDF form the whole site
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2004 12:39:59 GMT
El jue, 28-10-2004 a las 19:25, Joao Miguel Ferreira escribió:
> Hello all,
>
> is it possible for me to get the whole site in one single pdf, instead
> of one pdf for each section of the site...
>
> for simplicity lets assume I've just run a fresh "forrest seed" on a new
> dir.... what do I do now ?

For different aggregations:
http://forrest.apache.org/howto/howto-pdf-tab.html

This page is updated in the trunk but not yet published. Please read the
new instructions here:
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/forrest/trunk/forrestcore/src/documentation/content/xdocs/howto/howto-pdf-tab.xml?rev=55703&view=auto

For the whole site look in the site.xml of the fresh site:
<snip>
<!--
  The href must be wholesite.html/pdf  You can change the labels and node names
  <all label="All">
    <whole_site_html label="Whole Site HTML" href="wholesite.html"/>
    <whole_site_pdf label="Whole Site PDF" href="wholesite.pdf"/>
  </all>
  -->
</snip>

HTH