forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Scherler, Thorsten" <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Alignment problem with pelt, tables and IE
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2004 20:14:56 GMT
El mié, 27-10-2004 a las 16:52, Stefano Mancarella escribió:
> > ATM no clue why that is happening. I will have a look on it tonight.
>
> I suspect it's (another) bug of IE. I've had problems with perfectly
> valid CSS designs not working like they should in IE before.

Yeah, looks like it. :(
I hate windows and IE. ;-)

ATM I am not at home (on a project) and the only machines that I have
here have Linux or Mac OS installed. The IE of Mac OS screws pelt up
big time! Anyway I reckon we will not support IE on MAC OS anyway. ;-)
Safari and Mozilla on the MAC render the site just fine.

Coming back to the IE6 bug like I stated I cannot really test anything
here. I will be back home on sunday and will work on a fix. In the
meantime here is what I would try:
1) add to .ForrestTable
float:left;
2) add to #content
position: relative;
3) play around with this attributes ...

If you want try it and report back or wait till sunday night. ;-)
If you find a patch, please, send it ;-)

thorsten