forrest-user mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Upgrade to 0.6: validation issues
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2004 01:53:15 GMT
Howard Lewis Ship wrote:
> Getting closer; has anything change in conf/cli.xconf?

When the project uses one, it needs to add an entry to
forrest.properties file.
project.configfile=${project.home}/src/documentation/conf/cli.xconf

I imagine that this change is a result from the new "copyless"
behaviour. We now need to explicitly declare these over-riding
configuration files.

--David