forrest-user mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Upgrade to 0.6: validation issues
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 01:31:21 GMT
Howard Lewis Ship wrote:
> No. I cannot. The structure is very important to the build files,
> which automatically download forrest.  If forrest has a problem with
> this, then it is broken.

Oh, that certainly makes things complicated. At least
we might have found your issue.

I suppose that you have needed to change many settings
in forrest.properties to get that layout to work.
Please double-check that that file still correlates
with a fresh forrest.properties obtained from doing
a 'forrest seed' in some other new directory workspace
(or just compare with
apache-forrest-0.6/src/core/fresh-site/forrest.properties).

I see from your "echo-settings" list that the "project.temp-dir"
has a bad setting. Normally it would be at ${project.home}/build/tmp/

Try adding a specific entry to forrest.properties
project.temp-dir=/some/hard-coded/pathname/foo
or somewhere underneath your project, e.g.
project.temp-dir=${project.home}/foo

--
David Crossley