forrest-user mailing list archives

From Vincent Bray <>
Subject [RT] Display document history inline w/ subversion
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2004 12:55:24 GMT
Hi all,
Something I'd dearly love to see in Forrest is a way to display a
document's change history in-line with the document. I realise that this
kind of feature is not specific to Forrest, but I feel that perhaps the
framework is strong enough to support such a feature.
I've only been using Forrest for my own nefarious purposes for around 2
months, and I'm certainly no Java expert. Any thoughts on whether this
is doable? Perhaps a Cocoon Generator is needed?
I'll give this a go myself if it's feasible.

Apologies as always if this is old ground,
With respect, noodl

View raw message