forrest-user mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SVG2PNG
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2004 04:09:22 GMT
Claus Bech Rasmussen - TELMORE wrote:
> So I see all over the place that Forrest will convert SVG to, say, PNGs
> on the fly if I simply drop it in a certain folder. I just don't seem to
> find an explanation anywhere? I guess it's obvious if you know how, but
> where can I find instructions of how this is actually done?

Look at the document in your 'forrest seed' site
samples/samples.xml and search the source for "png".
If there is a matching filename.svg file in the
xdocs/images/ directory, then it is used for the
svg2png generation, otherwise forrest looks for
a matching pre-generated filename.png

However, be careful. There is an entry in our Issue Tracker
about some SVG document type declarations causing trouble.

--
David Crossley