forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Linda Rose" <lindar...@cox.net>
Subject Need help with build errors
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2004 17:36:44 GMT
Hi,

You've all been so kind in helping me get started. I hope you can help me
with these error messages. Error Messages #1 (below) occur when I
uncommented the "project.skin=pelt" line in forrest.properties.

Error Messages #2 (see below) occurred when I replaced the logos in
skinconf.xml with my logos (images/LogoForrest.jpg and images/SW.jpg). I put
my logos in my_project/build/site/images. Is that the proper place to put
them? I didn't touch favicon.ico or built-with-cocoon.gif so I don't know
why I'm getting errores with that. BTW, my logos are appearing on the built
page even though I get build errors; built-with-cocoon.gif does not appear.
Thanks in advance for your help. Linda

Error Messages #1
Warning: C:\Forrest\ADLDocs\src\documentation\skins\common\images not found.
Warning: C:\Forrest\ADLDocs\src\documentation\skins\pelt\images not found.

Error Messages #2

X [0]                                     images/LogoForrest.jpg
BROKEN:
C:\Forrest\apache-forrest0.\src\core\context\...\images\LogoForrest.jpg (The
filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect)
X [0]                                     images/SW.jpg BROKEN:
C:\Forrest\apache-forrest-0.6\src\core\context\...\images\SW.jpg
 (The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect).jpg
X [0]                                     favicon.ico   BROKEN:
C:\Forrest\apache-forrest-0.6\src\core\context\...\images\favicon.ico (The
filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect)
X [0]                                     images/built-with-cocoon.gif
BROKEN:
C:\Forrest\apache-forrest-0.6\src\core\context\...\images\built-with-cocoon.gif
(The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect)

Linda Rose
Webmaster, Alexandria Digital Library Project
http://www.alexandria.ucsb.edu
lrose@alexandria.ucsb.edu
805 893-8902