forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Linda Rose" <lindar...@cox.net>
Subject Re: OpenOffice and Forrest
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2004 22:49:56 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Clay Leeds" <cleeds@medata.com>
To: <user@forrest.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2004 3:10 PM
Subject: Re: OpenOffice and Forrest

> > - your documents need to be built from the openoffice-writer.sxw
>    file, which you 'obtain' via running 'forrest seed' on an empty
>    directory from the command line. From my experience, starting
>    from a 'blank' document yields unpredictable results. Here's the
>    path to the file after doing a /forrest seed/:
>
>    src/documentation/content/xdocs/samples/openoffice-writer.sxw
>
> [1]
> http://forrest.apache.org/docs/oowriter.html

Well, I updated to version .6 (I had .5.1.1) and found the
openoffice-writer.sxw sample. Now my question is: If I use the sample as a
template, where do I store my .sxw files so forrest can find them? Then do I
update the website by typing forrest? I can't find this anywhere in the
documentation.

Thanks for your help.

Linda