forrest-user mailing list archives

From thorsten <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: THIS SORT OF BEGINNERS QUESTION TOO SILLY FOR YOU???
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2004 21:58:24 GMT
1. First of all cheers Stefano for your patience!
2. If you like to support then please learn to write your mails that we
can understand you! Choose a Suject that contains what your problem is.
3. Read the docu!
4. Read the comments in the code!

Stefano Mancarella wrote:
> Eike Stepper wrote:
>
>> forrest itself is a quite valuable tool for me.
>> but the support through this newsgroup is less than optimal!
>

> No need to complain, you are already getting more than you pay for.

LOL. Yeah, that is right. ;-)

>>> seems to be tigris skin, not krysalis...
>

> Try adding this line:
>
> .codefrag { font-family: "Courier New", Courier, monospace; }
>
> inside this file:
>
> <forrest-install-dir>\context\skins\avalon-tigris\css\mysite.css
>
> It worked for me.

...or you can add that to skinconf.xml within the <extra-css/> in your
project dir. No need to touch the forrest dis.

HTH
thorsten