forrest-user mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject RE: Forrest 0.6 Interaction with Tomcat 5.0.27
Date Thu, 09 Sep 2004 20:34:42 GMT

Do the tomcat logs show anything useful?

You should ask about this on the tomcat mailing list.  Even if our webapp
isn't correct it shouldn't interfere with other parts of tomcat.

Dave

On Thu, 9 Sep 2004, Hare, Michael wrote:

> Yes, a completely new install of TC 5.0.28 with no non-bundled webapps allows access
to admin panel and the JSP/Servlet examples
> Adding the forrest 0.6 war to the webapps dir stops that access. Since I can't get into
the Admin Panel, I can't start forrest0.6, so the forrest site isn't working either.

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal