forrest-user mailing list archives

From Eike Stepper <step...@sympedia.com>
Subject Re: THIS SORT OF BEGINNERS QUESTION TOO SILLY FOR YOU???
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2004 19:19:34 GMT
thanks for the info!

and sorry for my BIG subject.
it's only because i'm totally new to all this forrest and cocoon
stuff. i'm conducting several open source projects myself and
am quite in a hurry. i like to use forrest so that it helps me make
things more efficient. i'm sure that it _can_, but it's really
frustrating to see that i'm not able at least to change something to
"courier".

i'm calm again and my doc told me not to rush anymore ;-))

cheers
/eike