forrest-user mailing list archives

From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: Forrest 0.6 Interaction with Tomcat 5.0.27
Date Sun, 05 Sep 2004 20:03:14 GMT
On Sep 5, 2004, at 7:34 AM, David Crossley wrote:
> Oops, reverse that. I was right the first time.
> Comment out the document type declaration completely
> and add the line "forrest.validate.skinconf=false"
> to forrest.properties.

Is there a reason why one would have to 'add' the above line, rather
than uncomment it (i.e., place all of these options in the file--a la
Apache's httpd.conf)? I would think the file would have *all* of the
possible entries in it, but mostly be commented out (along with a
description of what each does). I suspect that this would lessen the
number of questions that pop up on the mailing list.

Web Maestro Clay