forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Tite, Leila" <Leila.T...@state.mn.us>
Subject toc level for html & pdf
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2004 15:01:39 GMT
Hello,

I'm using forrest 0.6 rev 47499. I've got some docbook articles
containing use cases. I want only the titles of the use cases listed in
the generated table of contents. In the html generated table of contents
(with toc max-depth=2) it prints:

 article title

    section title

      section title <--use case titles are at this level

        section title

This looks like 3 levels of toc to me. I changed toc max-depth to 1 and
the html toc prints to the correct level, but then the use case titles
are not included in the generated pdf toc. I can get them to print
correctly by modifying document2fo.xsl, but it seems strange to me that
skinconf.xml uses the same property toc max-depth for both html and pdf
but they don't get interpreted the same way.

What is the best way for me to handle this? Should I treat it as a local
document2fo.xsl stylesheet? It seems like the problem is with the
document2html.xsl, but I didn't understand that well enough to know
where to make the change.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Leila