forrest-user mailing list archives

From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Problem using OpenOffice.org 'Forrest:Source' style
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2004 22:11:17 GMT
This may be a OpenOffice.org question.

I'm having problems applying the Forrest:Source style to ~20 lines of
'source' text. I'm actually trying to display the "Usage" for the
command line interface of a java program (similar to running /forrest
-projecthelp/). I've selected the lines of text and applied the
paragraph style 'Forrest: Source'. After running /forrest/, the html
page shows each line in its own 'source' box (with a border around each
line), instead of having one box with all lines in it.

Any ideas?

Web Maestro Clay