forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Stefano Mancarella" <stefano.mancare...@caboto.it>
Subject Re: THIS SORT OF BEGINNERS QUESTION TOO SILLY FOR YOU???
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2004 08:26:21 GMT
thorsten wrote:
> 1. First of all cheers Stefano for your patience!

I'm not always that patient... I just was in a good mood. :)

>> Try adding this line:
>> .codefrag { font-family: "Courier New", Courier, monospace; }
>> inside this file:
>> <forrest-install-dir>\context\skins\avalon-tigris\css\mysite.css
>> It worked for me.
> ...or you can add that to skinconf.xml within the <extra-css/> in your
> project dir. No need to touch the forrest dis.

Cool. I didn't know that (I'm a novice too).
I'm using the current official release (0.5.1) and my skinconf.xml
(generated by 'forrest seed') doesn't contain that. Obviously the online
docs do mention it.
Do I have to build from SVN to use it?