forrest-user mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: A simple question
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2004 22:40:12 GMT
Koala wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> I post my question. Hoping someone can help me.
>
> I want to add in my index.xml file (home page) a counter that need this
> code in the html code generated file (index.html):
>
> <script type="text/javascript"
> src="http://www.altervista.org/js_tags/contatore.js"></script>
>
> the question is ... how I can add this to my xml file in order to
> generate an index.html containing the code above.
>
> index.xml is a document-v13 DTD.
>
> Thanks again
> Bye

Do you want to include it on every page?  If so you will have to modify
the skin you are using.  You will have to modify the files in
src/core/context/skins/<<SKIN>>/xslt/html (where <<SKIN>> is the name
of
the skin you are using).

If you want it on just one page, you should use a .ihtml file (see the
sample in the "forrest seed" site).

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.splike.com : programming