forrest-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Roth <thomas.r...@physik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject forrest run and syntax
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2004 22:41:07 GMT
Hi,
I've just encountered an error that makes life really hard: whatever is
running when I do 'forrest run', isn't checking the syntax as thoroughly
as 'forrest': I wrote a table with cells containing 'valign' and
'align': no problem for 'forrest run', invalid xml for  'forrest'
That's not nice, I don't want to wait  hours for every dot I add to my
webpages  :-(

Thomas

Thomas Roth
Technische Universität Darmstadt  -          Institut für Kernphysik
Schloßgartenstr. 9                -         64289 Darmstadt, Germany
phone: +49 6151 16 3472    - fax: +49 6151 16 6076
http://crunch.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de/~roth