forrest-user mailing list archives

From Frédéric DENIGER <frederic.deni...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject Re: Beginner : Java exception with the last forrest dev version (svn version)
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2004 11:52:17 GMT
thorsten Scherler wrote:

> Frédéric DENIGER wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> I've just updated forrest thanks to subervsion. I build it without
>> problem (I've followed the document build.html).
>> Then I type in a new directory:
>> forrest seed                           -> ok
>>

> Just a question:
> Did you not edit anything before the next command?
>
> I had a look at your forrest.properties and found:
> forrest.validate.skinconf=false
>
> Set that to true and have a look whether you got another error!

I edited the forrest.properties and set the "forrest.validate.skinconf" to false as it is
explained in the "skinconf.xml" file : I am behind a proxy server and java can reach the web
through the proxy.

Actually, I've made several attempts  without success:
First  attempt : I typed 'forrest seed' and then 'forrest'
2                    : I follow the instructions given by skinconf.xml : no validation
3                    : I specify the proxy url and the proxy port in java system properties
(-DproxyHost=....)

Note: the svn revision is 43531