forrest-user mailing list archives

From "THOMAS BENOIT" <thomas.ben...@iecs.edu>
Subject Re: navigation menu
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2004 03:48:23 GMT
The XSLT was not toodifficult to figure out, I like the comments "you
can override this", "you SHOULD NOT override this"...
The same template was looping into the sub dir, I have just made this
part of the template a different temaplte so that now I have a template
for the "base-menu" and one for the sub dirs.

cheers
Thomas