forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Tamara Harpster" <tharps...@excite.com>
Subject Re: PDFs only for certain pages (Was: A simple question)
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2004 15:32:53 GMT

>But you consider not generating PDFs for certain documents to be a >feature..
>interesting :-)

I too, would consider not generating PDFs for certain documents to be a feature or perhaps
I haven't learned enough about Forrest yet. I am working with 800+ doc20 documents and I want
to have a wholesite.pdf and not generate the PDFs for each page. I believe I tried turning
off the PDF feature and didn't get the wholesite.pdf, but I haven't tried it since I first
started working with the documents and there may have been other problems. Hmm, I'll have
to give that a try this morning...

Anyway, it currently takes around 20 minutes on my machine to generate the entire site, so
if I can cut that time down someway, it would be very nice.

Ok, now back to those documents and their graphics that don't fit on an 8.5x11 page :-)

Tamara Harpster