forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Tamara Harpster" <tharps...@excite.com>
Subject how to use usemap in img tag
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2004 18:22:19 GMT

I am interested in using the usemap attribute in the image tag, but I haven't seen the equivalent
tags for the map itself in the 2.0 DTD. Is there another way to define the map for an image
or is it something that still needs to be added to the DTD? And if it can be done using other
tags, is there an example document I can look at. I've searched through the e-mail archives
and looked at the sample documentation and searched google and haven't found anything.

Thanks for any help you might be able to give

Tamara Harpster

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com