forrest-user mailing list archives

From "THOMAS BENOIT" <thomas.ben...@iecs.edu>
Subject navigation menu
Date Mon, 27 Sep 2004 03:42:26 GMT
Hello,

I use an example to explain what I want to achieve with the rendering of
the navigation menu.

On the web site forrest.apache.org

we can see the following navigation menu

About
  License
  Download
  Who we are
  FAQs
  Changes
  Todo
  Example sites
Related projects

What I would like to have is this :

License
Download
Who we are
FAQs
Changes
Todo
Example sites
Related projects

For my project it is not relevant to put all the sections under a
category named "About", so I would liked to get rid of the "About" word.
But I want to keep the possibility of adding sub directories.

I cannot achieve this with the stylesheet of my skin (i.e display:none
for the menutitle class in screen.css) because a link to a sub dir also
use this class and I want links to sub dirs to be displayed.

Has anyone a quick fix/idea. Or would I have to have a look deeper into
the xslt code, which is a little bit dispersed and complex.

Thank you

Thomas

Thomas Benoit
Ottawa, CANADA