forrest-user mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: non english languages (was: Simple question from a newbie)
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2004 02:13:16 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Joao Miguel Ferreira wrote:
> >
> > Now I know what was wrong: it seems that forrest "doesn't like
> > portuguese"....
>
> What is the xml encoding at the first line of your
> xml source files?

Actually the best thing would be to show us.
Please create an entry at the Forrest issue tracker.
http://issues.cocoondev.org/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10000

Do 'forrest seed', then add a tiny bit of text to
the index.xml and do 'forrest' to be sure that the
issue is still there. Then attach that index.xml to
the issue tracker. That avoids any issues with our
mail agents interpreting your "foreign" characters.

--
David Crossley