forrest-user mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: PDFs only for certain pages (Was: A simple question)
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2004 12:56:54 GMT
Quoting Koala <koala.gnu@tiscali.it>:

> David Crossley wrote:
>
> >Koala wrote:
> >

> >>Another question.
> >>I want generate a PDF for my document-v13 articles. How I can avoid to
> >>generate pdf for ihtml files?
> >>

> >You cannot - all or nothing. Please add this as an Improvement
> >request in the Forrest Issue Tracker.
> >

> Ok. I solved my problem. For pages that I do not want to convert in PDF
> I will use ehtml file. It is ok for me.
> I noticed this file format is deprecated. Why?

It is deprecated because it is only convertable to HTML.  We suggest that people
use ihtml because that can be converted to PDF and other output formats too.

But you consider not generating PDFs for certain documents to be a feature..
interesting :-)

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal