forrest-user mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forrest 0.6 menu generation
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2004 23:13:41 GMT
Krzysztof Porowski wrote:
> Hello!
> I have some problems with js menu.
> 1.After switching (from 0.51) to forrest 0.6 (forrest_20040921165028)

Providing the SVN revision number is also useful, i.e.
when you did 'svn update' the revision number was reported.
I am not sure how to get that without updating, but this works:
cd forrest
svn status -v KEYS

The date is useful too. That shows at a glance that your SVN
is very much out-of-date ... 9 days is a long time.

> I suppose, that theese bugs are connected. I got the same strange
> behaviour when I make 'forrest seed' and 'forrest'. The js menu is
> broken also. So IMHO it's not my page fault.

Anyway, i do not get such errors when i do
the 'forrest seed site'.

Would you please try again with today's SVN.

--
David Crossley