forrest-user mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: beginner problem installing forrest on windows
Date Sat, 11 Sep 2004 01:59:10 GMT
THOMAS BENOIT wrote:
> Thank you for your answer,
>
> I was doing the install again on another computer and I got the same
> error, deifnitly I missed something. That would be great if you could help.
>
> I answer to your questions :
>
> I use forrest 0.5.1 (could not built the 0.6-dev error message : 'Using
> classpath: ""'
> 'the path can not be found' )

Well that is the same problem that you are reporting
with both versions of your Forrest installation.
The empty "classpath" is the problem.

> I have followed the instruction pages.
>
> > echo %JAVA_HOME%
> give me : C:\j2sdk1.4.2_05
> > echo %FORREST_HOME%
> C:\forrest
> > echo %PATH%
> C:\forrest\bin
>
> Thank you again for your advice,

Please list the exact steps that you have done:
* Which file you downloaded to obtain Forrest.
* Whether it was a source or binary release.
* Which directory you unpacked it in.
* The command that you used to build/run Forrest.
* The settings for your environment (already shown).

--
David Crossley