forrest-user mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Whole Site PDF -- PNG images not rendered (Forrest 0.5.1)
Date Sun, 05 Sep 2004 00:04:26 GMT
Howard Lewis Ship wrote:
> I've done some googling and haven't seen anything about this.

? ... i get a hit on the FAQ, but google extracts a different
relevance snippet, which may lead people to overlook it.

> I have a number of PNG images; they appear properly in my normal HTML
> (including whole-site HTML), but don't appear in the whole-site PDF.
> Just the alt text.
>
> Is this a known issue?

Do the images appear in the relevant one-page PDFs?
http://forrest.apache.org/faq.html#pdf_images

Be a bit careful with whole-site PDF. There are various issues
which are still present in 0.6-dev

> Also ... when will Forrest 0.6 be available for download?  I like the
> new skins, especially the nested tabs and collapsable menus.

Please continue to be patient. We made a big leap forward
last week. No firm release date is set.

--
David Crossley