forrest-user mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Skin 'em
Date Tue, 24 Aug 2004 12:17:29 GMT
Dave Brondsema wrote:

> redwire@therockmere.com wrote:
>> Dave;
>> I understand that creating a new skin is complex.
>> I am looking for the color attributes and the link color attributes to
>> mod
>> the COLOR of the crust skin.
>>
>> TIA...Brad
>
> Do a 'forrest seed' and look at skinconf.xml.  There are some examples
> of setting CSS values; it looks like some but not all the link colors
> are controllable there.  This is in 0.6-dev from SVN, btw.

Yes, there is a colors section. All colors should be controllable there,
and there are three basic color profiles to choose from.

NOTE: If some _/h/v/link or lighter/darker values are missing they will
be generated automatically by Forrest, see the existing color profiles
as examples.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -