forrest-user mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: including a javadoc directory structure
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2004 21:29:22 GMT
Ph. Barthelemy wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to include a javadoc documentation in my
> forrest web site.
> How can I do this cleanly ?

Good question.

Forrest has only one way of doing this ATM, that is copying all the
javadocs to the raw directory. Not pretty, and personally I would
suggest you to simply keep them in a separate space and link them.

In the next releases, hopefully in 0.7, we will add a locationmap, that
will make users be able to specify alternate locations where to get the
sources, a sort of source/directories mount.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -