forrest-user mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: wiki monospace: minor bug?
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2004 17:03:52 GMT
On Mon, 16 Aug 2004, Fabio Rinaldi wrote:

> Hi,
>
> according to the documentation at:
>
> http://forrest.apache.org/docs/wiki-sample.html
>
> {{text}}   = prints 'text' in monospaced font.
>
> However, I could not get this to work. This specification seems to be
> completely ignored: in the output I get the brackets and the text
> without any special font effect.

You're right.  The chaperon parser is used to parse the wiki files
(JSPWiki format) and nobody the transformations are not as complete as
JSPWiki itself.  Definition lists are also not supported and whitespace
matters a lot more than in JSPWiki.  If you'd like to try your hand at
adding support, these are the files in 0.6 (from SVN) to use:

src/core/context/resources/chaperon/grammars/wiki.grm
src/core/context/resources/chaperon/stylesheets/wiki2xdoc.xsl

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal