forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Hare, Michael" <Michael.H...@fnc.fujitsu.com>
Subject RE: New Forrest site fonts too small
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2004 21:56:43 GMT
Yup, too small. I've tried bumping the font size in the browser and it
doesn't help.

I have hieroglyphics for most of the text.

- m

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles Palmer [mailto:charles@dspdesign.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2004 4:04 PM
To: user@forrest.apache.org
Subject: New Forrest site fonts too small

Team

Good to see new material on the Forrest site, but some of the font sizes
turn out almost illegible (on my machine anyway - Win2k, 1024 x 768 display,
IE6.0)

Examples from http://forrest.apache.org/docs/upgrading_06.html
<http://forrest.apache.org/docs/upgrading_06.html> :

<pre class="code">Changes from V1.2 to V1.3

Projects that use <span class="codefrag">forrest.antproxy.xml</span> via

<http://www.apache.org/licenses/> ">
                Copyright &copy; 2002-2004&nbsp;
                The Apache Software Foundation.</a>

I haven't looked at the .css file, but I think fonts sizes need to move up a
touch...

Charles