forrest-user mailing list archives

From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Forrest available-skins only lists test* skins
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2004 04:10:29 GMT
I was looking again for skins (seems to be a recurring theme[1] :-)),
and couldn't find them when I ran the /forrest available-skins/
command. It lists testskin & testskin2, but doesn't list the other
skins which I believe should be 'available':

# Specifies name of Forrest skin to use
#project.skin=forrest-site
#project.skin=pelt-dev
#project.skin=crust
project.skin=tigris

There's probably a reason it doesn't list these others, but I don't
know what it is. I can understand why pelt-dev isn't listed, but don't
understand why the others aren't listed with a brief description.

Web Maestro Clay

[1]
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=forrest-dev&m=108867525625688&w=2