forrest-user mailing list archives

From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: Understanding linking
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2004 14:07:28 GMT
On Aug 9, 2004, at 5:04 AM, David Crossley wrote:
> Charles Palmer wrote:
>> It is less important whether the forrest seed material is self
>> documenting,
>> or whether I have to go elsewhere for the documentation. What is
>> really
>> valuable is if the documentation refers to source files that I have
>> readily
>> at hand.
>>
>> Note that this might mean making the structure of the forrest seed
>> site
>> slightly more complex, so more general examples can be given as well
>> as the
>> most trivial case.
>
> Your ideas are good. We can build on the infrastructure
> that we have. Perhaps we can can different seeds to suit
> various circumstances.
>
> --
> David Crossley

Perhaps one could have a couple of seed 'targets':
- /forrest seed/ (simple docs similar to current output)
- /forrest seed-docs/ (builds more complete Docs)
- /forrest seed-core-docs/ (builds complete CORE Docs)

I'm not certain of the difference between the seed-docs &
seed-core-docs, but perhaps there's such a need to differentiate.

Web Maestro Clay