forrest-user mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: todo/changes.html in a subsection
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2004 12:50:55 GMT
Johannes Schaefer wrote:
> Hi!
> I want to have a subsection on the home-tab to
> collect all the Document information in it.
> So I created a new directory "docinfo" and put
> my stuff in there. Now I want to have the todo.html
> and changes.html as well in this directory, like this:
>
> <docinfo     label="Document Information"   href="docinfo/">
>   <changes label="Doc history" href="changes.html" description=""/>
>   <todo    label="Todo List"   href="todo.html"    description=""/>
> </docinfo>
>
> But this doesn't work. Changing href="../todo.html" works
> anyhow but fails for the aggregate pages with an error:
> java.lang.RuntimeException: org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException:
> Resource not found.:
> org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceNotFoundException:
> file:/D:/myproject/src/documentation/content/xdocs/docinfo/.xml doesn't
> exist.

I would suggest doing it that way.  The aggregate pages don't resolve
links and images properly except for the most common cases.  It's
something we're aware of.

The alternative would be for you to copy the default sitemap into your
project directory and add a matcher for docinfo/changes.xml and
docinfo/todo.xml.  See http://forrest.apache.org/docs/sitemap-ref.html
and http://issues.cocoondev.org/jira/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=FOR-202

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net