forrest-user mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: forrestbot getsrc.local.root-dir
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2004 02:39:54 GMT
Vance Dubberly wrote:
> Does forrestbot require that every project have complete forrest
> installation or can one get by with some subset of files?
> Doesn't seem to work unless  getsrc.local.root-dir is  pointing to a
> directory with a complete forrest build. I could be missing some config
> directive of course.
>
> using .6 from svn friday

Why are you trying to use a subset of files?  I'm sure some subset is
possible, but I don't know what that would be, you'd have to determine
it with trial and error.

http://forrest.apache.org/docs/forrestbot.html#getsrc.local descibes
getsrc.local.root-dir as a path to the project (not forrest itself)
source (not built yet).

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.splike.com : programming