forrest-user mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <>
Subject Re: pdf vs. html structure: doc-hist at beginning and end
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2004 02:36:49 GMT
Johannes Schaefer wrote:
> Hi!
> Is there a way to define a different structure
> for PDF than for the online (HTML/Jetty) version?
> We need to put the Document information (history)
> at the end in the online version but at the
> beginning for the PDF.

Make sure your clear if the differences is between forrest run (jetty
webapp) & forrest site (cocoon cli) or between html & pdf.

If it is a html/pdf difference you want, modify the skin's
document2fo.xsl (fo is transformed to pdf) or document2html.xsl file.

Dave Brondsema : : programming : student org : personal

View raw message