forrest-user mailing list archives

From Leeman Strout <l.str...@agilixcorp.com>
Subject Re: ihtml and <object>'s, forrest is trying to build the URI source
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2004 13:39:38 GMT
Hmm, followed that FAQ to the letter, no change at all in the behaviour.
Here's my explicit change to cli.xconf:
    <exclude pattern="**php**"/>

As the FAQ states, I copied the original cli.xconf to
src/documentation/conf/cli.xconf.

Editing the distribution cli.xconf does yield the correct response,
those links are listed in the build as being skipped.

Leeman