forrest-user mailing list archives

From Leeman Strout <l.str...@agilixcorp.com>
Subject ihtml and <object>'s, forrest is trying to build the URI source
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2004 02:24:08 GMT
I have ihtml in a few locations using <object>'s like this:

<object type="text/html" data="/php/index.php?cat=1"></object>

The only difference between files is pathing and the number after cat=.

The forrest build process is attempting to build "/php/index.php?cat=1"

X [0]                                     /php/index.php?cat=1
     BROKEN: No pipeline matched request: /php/index.php

What can I do to prevent/fix this?  I was hoping that by making it a
rooted URI that forrest wouldn't try to process it.  Since this is
bouncing between development/production I don't want to do a concrete
URI: "http://site/php/index.php?cat=1"

Thanks,
Leeman