forrest-user mailing list archives

From Leeman Strout <l.str...@agilixcorp.com>
Subject Re: Pelt has a bug ** Retraction ??
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2004 21:04:27 GMT
Ok, strike the below...

My best guess is that I got struck by a strange reload issue with Firefox.

Breadcrumbs disappeared for me after I did the following:  rendered
pelt, then rendered with crust, then rendered pelt again...

I had re-rendered pelt several times with the corrected <link>
properties, and reloaded (Shift-reload) in Firefox several times.  I
also reloaded between each step above, and then suddenly they disappear?

Mind you crust also had the breadcrumbs rendering.

How strange.

Leeman