forrest-user mailing list archives

From Leeman Strout <l.str...@agilixcorp.com>
Subject Re: Pelt has a bug (and this is the post where I tell you what it is. :)
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2004 20:58:13 GMT
Sorry about that...

To continue:

Lastly, I can't get pelt to not display breadcrumbs.  I have changed
within skinconf.xml the following:

   <trail>
     <link1 name="" href=""/>
     <link2 name="" href=""/>
     <link3 name="" href=""/>
   </trail>

And I still get the breadcrumbs.  And in fact I just tested and it may
not be just pelt... but I don't know where it would be.  pelt and crust
both display breadcrumbs no matter how I change the above.

So how do you *really* get breadcrumbs to go away?

Thanks,
Leeman