forrest-user mailing list archives

From Leeman Strout <>
Subject Pelt has a bug && Skin modifications...
Date Thu, 19 Aug 2004 20:46:43 GMT
I'm attempting to work with the pelt skin to get it to look how I'd like.

Firstly, is it possible to put in a little helper line for skinconf.xml
for the TOC entry?  I had set max/min to 0 (similar to Forrest 0.5)
expecting the TOC to disappear.  Well it did, but the <UL> was still
there.  I randomly tried setting everything to "", and it worked.

Secondly, how can I put in custom CSS for a skin?  In the pelt skin I'd
like the tabs to NOT be all CAPS.  This should be a simple thing, right?
  It'd would be nice if it were a simple matter of sticking this:

#tabs li a {
    text-transform: none;

into some file inside my project (which file is hopefully the nice
simple answer for me).

View raw message