forrest-user mailing list archives

From Mariano Goldman <mgold...@datatransfer.com.ar>
Subject Re: faqs
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2004 20:32:15 GMT
Well, problem solved. (I work together with Silvia).

The problem was that the file was calles FaqPuntoVenta.xml, instead of
just faq.xml.

Thats why we put the original file from samples, and it worked, but
after inserting our own content and renaming it didn´t work any longer.
We thought it had to do with content, but never imagined it was dealing
with file name.

I don´t know if this is a bug or not. So...

Problem solved.

Thanks all for responses.

Mariano (and Silvia).

Silvia Haramburu wrote:

>Hi!
>I've tried everything!!! And I've not solved the problem yet...
>The output of the 'forrest validate' is SUCCESSFUL so the problem isn't in XML files...
I don't have even the least idea where the problem should be.