forrest-user mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <>
Subject different seeds (was: Understanding linking)
Date Mon, 09 Aug 2004 18:44:01 GMT
> Your ideas are good. We can build on the infrastructure
> that we have. Perhaps we can can different seeds to suit
> various circumstances.

Hi group,

I thought a while ago about that. If you working with forrest on a daily
basis then the /forrest seed/ is not suitable IMO. You will end up
cleaning the seed before using it.

Here is a seed that I would like to have:

Seeds an empty forrest project with only an index.xml.

<site label="MyProj" href="" tab="">
  <about label="About">
   <index label="Index" href="index.html"
	description="Welcome to MyProj"/>

<tabs software="MyProj" title="MyProj" copyright="Foo">
  <tab id="" label="Home" dir="" indexfile="index.html"/>

King regards

View raw message